Yak and Cow Cheese Chews for Dogs
Treat your best buddy with delicious, nutrient packed Yak9 chews made from yak and cow milk. Our milk is harvested from yaks and cows that graze freely and feed on wild grass and native herbs in the Himalayan alpine pastures of Nepal, yielding exceptional quality milk with high nutritional benefits. A cheese is then handcrafted and smoke-dried to perfection for months so your pup can gnaw on a healthy and long-lasting savory snack. Our full nutrient packed and long lasting yak and cow milk chews will pawsitively be enjoyed by your buddy.
- Yak and Cow milk naturally contains antioxidants, vitamins(A, B, E) , calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- A long-lasting natural dog chew treat that is rich in fiber and low in fat
- Promotes active chewing and Strengthens immune system
- Made with only 2 wholesome ingredients—yak milk and cow milk
- 100% natural - no preservatives or additives.
To prevent injury and choking hazards, please monitor your dogs while they enjoy this delicious treat, and be sure to choose the appropriate-sized chew. Provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat.
Please remove the chew if it is small enough to swallow it whole. Microwave the end pieces for 1 minute, or until they puff into a crunchy treat. Let it cool before returning to your dog. If the chew splinters or develops sharp edges, take it away immediately for your pet's safety.